Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future of RedBot

Exclamation Future of RedBot

Hello guys!

As you have noticed Redbot is not been updated in a while, the reason is that the war against Batteye is useless, do not belive in promises.

Tibia is not a game that you can get deleted at all, so botting on it won't worth anymore, since you can bypass Battleye and in a few days/weeks they will patch it and you will be detected/deleted.

So that's why we won't support Tibia 11 anymore, maybe we will continue supporting Tibia 10- on OT's, depends in the community requests, so you can keep messaging me on Redbot facebook page or even here (the post is opened to get replies from everyone) about your needs to play in OT's.

Thank you all for the support in the last 5 years, I've learned a lot in all those years, I know I have failed with you in the beginning, but we are always learning with our mistakes.

Thank you again! And good luck!

I agree.

It is not about bypassing BattlEye and having a working bot for Tibia 11. This is not so hard, I was even using one that Igor Maozao made some months ago. What makes using a bot for Tibia 11 protected by BattlEye not good, is that you will get deleted, and unlike other games protected by BattlEye, it is not as simple as buying a new CD-key to play again and going back to where you started, or not far behind.

Normal User
    Na verdade voce não vai atualizar pois não faz ideia de como atualizar, pois ja que seu bot foi totalmente feito com base no Tibia API, e já não existe mais uma versão dela para Tibia 11

Hahahaha, Last TibiaAPI version released was for Tibia 8.5? Funny how RedBot worked until some months ago, so yeah, probably you are right hahaha

Anyway, I learned a lot with TibiaAPI, no regreats.

Google Translator: What a pity that redbot will no longer update, but I would like to buy the key to use in the Tibia v10.0 version, how do I do it?

Português: Que pena que o redbot não vai mais atualizar, porem gostaria de comprar a key para utilizar na versão do tibia v10.0, como eu faço?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykkan View Post
    Google Translator: What a pity that redbot will no longer update, but I would like to buy the key to use in the Tibia v10.0 version, how do I do it?

Português: Que pena que o redbot não vai mais atualizar, porem gostaria de comprar a key para utilizar na versão do tibia v10.0, como eu faço?
    To be honest, I'm still thinking if I will keep selling it for Tibia 10-, I will post more informations in a few weeks.

PT-BR: Sinceramente ainda estou pensando se venderei o bot para o Tibia 10-, postarei mais informações em algumas semanas.

Normal User
    preciso compra esse bot urgente e nao tou achando o link, Igor Maozao mim vende ai.

Normal User
    Igor, por favor, continue a venda do RedBotPro ou deixe uma versão free "standalone", pois o ******* é muito caro e é o único bot disponível no momento para OT 10.0

Abrirei as vendas do RedBot novamente essa semana, mas estejam cientes que não suportaremos o Tibia Global após a implantação do Battleye.

I will enable the payment system again this week, keep in mind that we won't support Global Tibia after the Battleye.

Normal User
    Não consegui encontrar o link para compra. Preciso do Redbot pro para OT 10.00